Ms A's simple pleasures

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dear Cousin Henry and his lovely wife Heather

To Dear Henry and Heather,


Sa wat dee krap! We’re so glad to receive your letter on Valentine’s Day. This is so impress and meaningful for us to receive on today. As a family, we can’t always visit each other due to our busy working schedule.


This is the longer letter I’ve ever seen before and don’t know how to reply your long letter, but we will try to do it slowly.


You know how much I appreciate and thankful for Edward and Henry’s family always take care of my mother and she always had a great time during vacation.

I remember the shut down of the Bangkok’s Airport and you all stuck in the middle of that. It happened a few days before Huyen and I returned Hong Kong from Beijing, China trip. My mother’s friend worried about her, but I told her I’m very confidence that you will take care and protect our family and find the good solution. 

You know what? I was Right! When I saw my mother returned back from Thai and she looks fine and healthy! She also told me she really had a wonderful time in Thailand.


Until now she always told us Heather is very detail and thoughtful lady. She put the litter doll next to her pillow and prepared the bottle of water for her. You make me feel I’m a bad daughter and need to learn a lot from you


But we’re still little disappointed and couldn’t see each other in Hong Kong and celebrated the 90th Birthdays our grandma and grandpa. It showed the Thai’s government was so helpless and took such a long time to resolve the conflict. As a result this incident messed up our family gathering


Last month I saw Heather left the message on Facebook and talked about her mom, Michelle got the brain surgery. I was worry about Heather. She must be very depressed and worry. I felt so helpless and only can pray for her and her family. Now from the letter and learned that Michele is on treatment and getting better. We wish she get well soon.


Huyen and I are always waiting for you to come to visit us in NJ. Bella is 16 months old and got spoiled. She is our little alarm and cried every morning at 5 AM. Sometimes she started at 12:30 and 3:30 and gave us a wake up call every hour! But we still love her… she is so sweet tempered.


Chiang Mai is a very beautiful city in Thailand. I heard it before I moved to New York, US. However I never have the chance to explore this city. We’re also happy to hear you and Heather have a good time in there and guess you love it more than Roma. I believe everything would be work out great for you in the future .


We’re the family and always love to hear from you and share all your life experiences.


Love,

Ada and Huyen


 


P.S. 其實對我而言情人節的意義未必是男女之間的愛情,親情和友情亦是同樣重要!今天收到我在遠方泰國清邁工作的表弟來信,滿滿的兩大頁紙,真是令我非常感動亦兼且頭痛。感動是他掛念我這個表姐,真是令我感到開心欣慰。而頭痛的是我這表弟是美國土生華人,不會看和寫中文,所以我這位無能表姐只好硬著頭皮,在家中慢慢匠了一個下午,寫了一封英文信寄回給他,真令我感到頭痛不矣!5555, 這就是我今年的情人節特備節目啊,你話是否非常感動兼且頭痛呢?




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...